Meet our Racquetball Rebels!
Meet the Racquetball Rebels! Racquetball Rebels is Squash & Racquetball Victoria's latest participation program, aimed at increasing junior participation.
Racquetball Rebels is proudly funded by Sport & Recreation Victoria. The program is currently in development, and we are excited to be bringing Racquetball Rebels to clubs and schools in Victoria over the coming months.Racquetball Rebels
What is Racquetball Rebels?
At Squash & Racquetball Victoria we truly believe that juniors are the future of the sport!
A fresh & fun introduction to Racquetball will set a solid foundation for future development.
- Racquetball Rebels is led by a qualified instructor to help participants along every step of the way.
- The program involves a minimum of six sessions, each with a range of games and activities based building confidence and physical literacy.
- Each activity is easily adaptable to suit any skill level, so no one misses out.
- Great pathway into racquetball, or later squash!
Become a part of the Rebel Squad !
At Squash & Racquetball Victoria we are proud to be developing and delivering Racquetball Rebels in Victoria. At this stage we are in the testing and piloting stage of program delivery, which has also been delayed by the impacts of COVID-19.
Keep an eye on our website as we open up programs near you!
Benefits of Racquetball:
- Racquetball is so much fun!
- No matter your skill level, racquetball is an activity for you.
- Racquetball is super social!
- The best of friends are made on court.
- Racquetball gets you moving!
- Racquetball is a an easy way to get physically active, any day of the week.
- Racquetball is an all-weather activity!
- Come rain, hail or shine - it's always a good time to play.
- Boosts overall health!
- Racquetball is fantastic for overall health and well-being.