Hits & Giggles
Current Hits & Giggles Programs: MSAC, Albert Park
Registrations now open for Term 1, 2021
MSAC, Thursday 7 - 8pm
Thursday 7 - 8pm
*Please note each session will run for 50 minutes
Commencing: Thursday 11th March
Concluding: Thursday 15th April
All dates: March 11, 18, 25, 01 & 08, 15 April
Basic skills are covered and the sessions are all about building confidence and skills whilst having fun.Register
What is Hits & Giggles?
- Entry level program for women wanting to try squash or racquetball...or a new sport!
- A great way to try out a new sport in a social and judgement-free environment
- A way to meet like-minded women by being active
What is the layout?
- It runs for approx. 6-weeks (can depend on the centre running the program if it is a bit longer)
- Each week consists of a one hour coaching session providing an opportunity for participants to learn and develop skills needed for the game
- An accredited coach will be on-site, providing participants with tailored programs to suit skill level, whilst helping to build confidence and self-esteem
What do I need to bring / wear?
- Make sure you wear comfortable athletic gear - such as leggings or shorts and a t-shirt
- Running shoes
- Drink bottle and maybe a snack for after the session
- Racquet and balls will be provided by your coach - but if you have one bring it along!
- Eyewear is compulsory for players under 20yrs
WHEN IS IT HAPPENING?
To find out more about this program or to enquire as to where it is happening closest to you, please get in touch with us at Squash and Racquetball Victoria.
Also, if you are a club that wants to get involved with running Hits & Giggles please let us know!More Info