Hits & Giggles
Current Hits & Giggles Programs: MSAC, Albert Park
2020 Term 1 Programs Announced
Hits & Giggles Beginner | Starts MON 3rd FEB | MSAC | 6pm - 7pm | SIGN UP 1 SPACE LEFT!
Hits & Giggles Beginner | Starts WED 5th FEB| MSAC | 9:30am - 10:30am | SIGN UP
Hits & Giggles Intermediate | Starts WED 5th FEB | MSAC | 5pm - 6pm | CLOSED
Hits & Giggles Intermediate | Starts FRI 7th FEB| MSAC | 5pm - 6pm | CLOSED
Hits & Giggles Advanced | Starts FRI 7th FEB | MSAC | 6pm - 7:30pm | SIGN UP
If you have any questions or concerns about the programs please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or join our Hits & Giggles Facebook Group to keep up-to-date!
What is Hits & Giggles?
- Entry level program for women wanting to try squash or racquetball...or a new sport!
- A great way to try out a new sport in a social and judgement-free environment
- A way to meet like-minded women by being active
What is the layout?
- It runs for approx. 6-weeks (can depend on the centre running the program if it is a bit longer)
- Each week consists of a one hour coaching session providing an opportunity for participants to learn and develop skills needed for the game
- An accredited coach will be on-site, providing participants with tailored programs to suit skill level, whilst helping to build confidence and self-esteem
What do I need to bring / wear?
- Make sure you wear comfortable athletic gear - such as leggings or shorts and a t-shirt
- Running shoes
- Drink bottle and maybe a snack for after the session
- Racquet and balls will be provided by your coach - but if you have one bring it along!
- Eyewear is compulsory for players under 20yrs
When is it happening?
To find out more about this program or to enquire as to where it is happening closest to you, please get in touch with us at Squash and Racquetball Victoria.
Also, if you are a club that wants to get involved with running Hits & Giggles please let us know!More Info